View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #61
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I read it as "3G", so you have a 3G, a WiFi, and an LTE variant. Same design, different radios.

Just remember those are internal designs not announced products.
They might decide to drop some variants or market them to different countries.
The main takeaway for me is that they are now designing to 8in instead of seven. Which makes financial sense when you consider how the generic android 7inchers are marching towards US$99. The build cost of an 8incher wouldn't be much higher, if at all, but they'll be able to price them higher.
I wonder if they'll make a model with voice; if you're to carry this around, you might as well replace your phone. But this would be one to use with a BlueTooth handset.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote