View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #51
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Over the years I've owned the 505, 300, 600, 900, 350, and 950. Most were great and never had problems, but occasionally I had to call Sony CS. I noticed that it made a huge difference in whether I had bought the reader directly from Sony or through a retailer. If through a retailer Sony CS treated me like sh**, if I had bought directly from Sony they treated me a lot better. Sony needs to take a CS lesson from Amazon--the customer is always right!

I've been fortunate so far. I got mine from Best Buy & in each contact with Sony CS, I have been treated well.......Hope I didn't jinx myself now.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote