View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #108
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Now that sounds reasonable. I had the same thoughts about creating a current reading list since the sort by most recent bugged me. This would probably be easy to implement (especially compared to supporting GUI customization - thank you for you example code!!! ) as the json file is simple to read and parse for this, and using the GUI I can add a field easily.

The issue with fully integrating the collections would mean reading files, parsing pathnames, etc. I know this code exists in one of the collection scripts so it could be done - I just haven't been interested in doing it yet.
another vote for a way to preserve some existing collections (id with special prefix...) after running the plug-in.