View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Oh OK. Unfortunately, I have never done a Fetch News with Calibre. There is a section in the Help file which talks about it: "Adding your favorite news website" . You might take a look.

Also, is there some way to get either magazine on the magazine's website - I mean as a PDF or even an epub file? If so, that might work better than using this news feature. From reading the help, it appears that this News feature requires a conversion (by Calibre during the download), which is where you are probably losing your links.

Sorry I cannot help more, but maybe someone else can now that you have given us more info.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote