Thread: Silliness Fave Quote from the Weekend
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Yup :-) It's fun. Although my loving son double-crossed me, and knowing that he did the same to my husband on the same play didn't make things at all better. Especially since I paid him lollies to help me - real ones!

Mmmm... with a splash of soy sauce *droooool*

Ironically, said son HATES mushrooms.
Sooo... tell him next time he double crosses you, he gets mushrooms for breakfast, lunch and dinner
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote