View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #964
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've just had a read back over my posts here for the past three years. I seem to have been cycling between 72kg and 75kg or so. Not good! It does seem to be the Christmas Holidays that are my big downfall, so this year I resolve to show a little bit more restraint.

I don't think I've recorded sub-71kg weights before now though, so perhaps I'll be able to get to my target weight and stay there this time.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote