View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #17
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrikberggren View Post
LH07: For now we only support non-DRM ePub 2. In the near future we'll support Adobe DRM as well as PDF.

cklls: For DRM'ed files to work you have to upload the .acsm file. On Android we don't support DRM just yet but sit tight, it'll be there soon. And we'll take a look at why website sync does not work.
If you re-read my note, it said "DRM-free epub files." These include epubs that I've created from my own personal documents which have never had DRM protection, and downloads in pure non-DRM epub formats.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote