View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #48
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
Hello, I'm a newbie to the book club but like the idea of broadening my reading tastes.
I can see this is the thread for nominations but I can't see which book has been chosen (and it's Sept 4th so assume this has already been done)...unless of course you take a couple of weeks to chose and a couple to read...hmmm, maybe I've answered my own question.
Here's the thread you want...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220871

The book for this month is The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. Discussion usually starts on the 20th of each month, but some jump in later if they haven't had time to finish.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote