View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
TTS is one of my favorite features too, it still has the best TTS interface of all book readers. I use to love that shake feature but I can't tell you how many times TTS went off with my phone in my pants. Let me tell you, you get a lot of strange looks having a muffled female voice originating from an guys pants.

Yes it took me a very long time to get use to that, but truthfully I never really used those features too much. I usually use the "net" feature to download books from my calibre server and use the most recent list to access my book.

For the home screen, the list of books is the most recent so it does not list all of your books.

To see the books you have in your bookshelf you need to select the "My Shelf" view. There is a list view layout and grid layout.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote