View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #30
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
It probably would if I had the slightest idea how to use Regex functions. My eyes just glaze over when I try to learn about them.

I normally do a lot of copying and pasting to make HTML markup templates, and then fill in the details by hand.
REGEX does work if the info is available in a way that you can grab it with a pattern. Sometimes you need to start the capture trigger at the <body tag (only works in A chapter per file case )
Manichean wrote a nice beginners REGEX tutorial in the Calibre forum that penetrated this ducks thick skull
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote