View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #1126
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdivinci View Post
Hi Every One!
I want to buy a reader for my studies!
and because almost all my files are PDFs (of course scanned book and..) I want a large ereader!
I research a lot , and I came to Onyx Boox m92!
I found this device as the best ebook reader right now!
but I want your idea about that!
what do you think is the best?
buy M92?
waite for more new devise , like jetbook color?
enyone have eny news about that??
OR
I completely forgot large ebook reader and get an Ipad2??
Please help me!
thanks

If you need it for mostly reading and some not so usable annotations, you are probably well served with the M92 - and if you are not bothered by products of a small company.
Otherwise, for serious work there is no alternative to a tablet - or waiting...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote