View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I've notice a lack of H. P. Lovecraft in epub form and was wondering if anyone is currently working on one.

If not, I'll have a crack at it.

I'll put it together as an omnibus (complete works) edition. I've notice a few omnibus editions for Lovecraft in other formats. I haven't checked them all out, so would anyone recommend one of them as a good source file for conversion?

Also as I'm not too hot on copyright, does anyone know if there are any stories, poems, etc by Lovecraft that are still covered by copyright?
If there's a Mobi one (which I'm pretty sure there is) you can use Calibre to convert it to ePub. It generally does a very good job of converting.

There are a number of short stories which Lovecraft wrote jointly with another author (whose name escapes me) which are still in copyright; I think you'll find that the "complete works" books here on MR contain everything that's in the public domain.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote