Thread: Fonts
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's funny how people are so divided about what font they like. I like the Times New Roman (by that I mean "Dutch801 Rm BT", which it is mapped to, of course).

And a lot of people prefer sans serif which moves one back to Arial equivalent.

But I don't think I've heard of anyone that wants to use Courier for the main book reading font! Seems most appropriate for literal strings in a computing tech book!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote