Thread: Meet-Up! Atlanta, maybe?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Taylor--

Know that the owner drives from Charleston to Atlanta nearly every weekend. However, my co-worker & I surmise it is because he collects giant bags of cash to throw in the back of his Jaguar and bring back to Chuck-town.
No Offense, but I doubt that you're cute or charming enough to justify driving six hours.
If you do make it into Atlanta, there's a great neo-French restaurant in Buckhead on Peachtree, Tolouse.
Had you said Savannah, I would have bought you a beer. In person even!
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote