View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal View Post
I've tried everything: uninstalling the program, running ccleaner and cleaning everything including the registry, installing the 32 bit version even though I have 64 bit pc, running the program from safe mode. It still crashes every time I try to load a plugin.
Sometimes third party plugins come packaged together. Is it possible the plugin you're trying to add is actually a zip file within the zip file you're attempting to add as a plugin?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote