View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Smile :D Happy Customer Service Experience

I've had my nook Color since November '11, when I upgraded from my original nook. I've been very satisfied, except for the somewhat flawed propriatory USB cable.
Late last night, or early this morning, I read until the battery was completely drained (a common occurance). I plugged it to the computer so it could charge & be ready for the calibre news files.
To my dismay, the nook had a black screen & was non-responsive in the morning. My computer did not show the removable drives. I had to (shudder) read from a printed book. My humiliation knew no bounds.
When I go home from work, I reluctantly called B&N tech. support, navigated the phone menu, waited a very short time (2-3 minutes) and got to speak to Kirby.
Kirby got my account information --I cannot read the serial number, in fact one feature I love about eReaders in general is being able to increase the font size at will-- and quickly fixed the problem by having my do a forced power-down (hold the power button for 15 full seconds) and power-up.
It seems android is not ammune to file conflicts.
That's my happy custumer service report. Quick, friendly, professional customer service is a heck of a good feature for any product, nez pas?
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote