View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #75
MosesSiregarIII
Writer, Reader, Conquerer
MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Runelords by Farland is another epic worthy of praise.

If you like indie authors, I'd check anything by Dan Arenson or Dave Dalglish, for dark fantasy I'd go with The Second Coming by David Burton, for Sword/Sorcery, you can't go wrong with Kinshield Legacy by KC May, and for those of you who like a whole lot of classic mythology, I'd check out my friend Moses' novella, Black God's War, last I spoke with him, the whole book would be done by May.
Thanks for the shout-out, jaxx. Yep, the novel-length version is on track for release at the beginning of May. My working title for it is:

The Black God's War: The Epic Novel

Though I have also considered:

The Black God's War: Much More Than Just Classic Mythology

Just kiddin'!

Did you get a Nook Color? I played with its web browser the other day. Not too shabby. Not ideal, but definitely not bad.

Last edited by MosesSiregarIII; 02-17-2011 at 04:58 PM.
MosesSiregarIII is offline   Reply With Quote