Thread: PRS-500 Why no native Reader apps?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #11
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
...I would like better RTF support, TOC & images. With that capability, a non-Sony, easy way to add/remove ebooks & a hierarchal file structure, I would be satisified.
And *I* would love to see a support for plain text files.
I know, I know ... The Reader DOES support txt files ... kind of, sort of ... that is.
Why on the Earth can't I choose between three built-in fonts and why can't I adjust the margin width? The sans-sherif fonts are MUCH more readable on a low resolution screen.

If the Reader could display plain text files in a sans-serif fonts with no margins I would never have to create silly rtf files, or convert my text collection into lrf files.
Sigh.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote