View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
veezh
plus ça change
veezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliebean View Post
Yes, I just confirmed this with a free trial Amazon subscription.
Yes, so did I. Amazon subscriptions seem to work fine -- the back button places the cursor at the last viewed article in the articles list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliebean View Post
I see you can still access an articles-only list via a link at the bottom of the sections/articles page
For some reason, the articles-only list initially worked for me for calibre-fetched news, but now it's broken. Rather than getting the three-articles-per-screen list, I'm just getting one (incomplete) article description per screen, listed 'Article 1 of 0'.

I read in another thread somewhere that the back button behaviour could possibly be down to the way calibre codes the TOC for fetched news.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-10543.gif
Views:	315
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	67272   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-10544.gif
Views:	315
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	67273   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-10547.gif
Views:	314