View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I have uploaded my first book. It was a free one from Gutenburg, but I altered it for the 5- and 6-inch liseusse (plural of liseuse?)

Naturally, it deals on the subject of pirates!!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56837

It's a first-hand account of events that took place in the West Indies and Jamaica and Tortuga aboard Captain Morgan's ship. It's a very interesting read, and goes into great detail about exactly what life was like on a pirate ship.

Now, at last I feel like I am giving back to a great community!! :tears of joy:
Congrats! But, you'll need to create a seperate thread in the appropriate sections for each different format. That's how eBook uploads work here. And if you post in the other section then you'll also have to list what format it is. But, all the PDF for example can be kept in one message. So you'll have to split it into 5 new threads in the appropriate format eBook sections.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote