View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 08:01 AM   #6
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
It would be useful to have a way to search for multiple authors on a table easily. I like to put all the authors of an anthology into author so I can see the anthologies an author has works in when I search on the author BUT it would be nice to have an editor column and have the save to disk use the editor when an editor is in the "editor" column.

I'm not sure how I would go about doing that though.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote