View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
echwel
Connoisseur
echwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Forma (sold), Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
i have a few questions.. first of all, when i set up my glo, it asks for my rakuten id instead of my kobobooks.com id.. all my previous book purchases are on my kobobooks account and not my rakuten account.

how do i log in using my kobo account instead? is it due to the fact that the glo detects my ip location as japan and therefore by default asks for a rakuten id? i noticed that the same thing happens when i go to kobobooks.com in my japan hotel..it refuses to allow me to login to my usa account,and instead defaults to my rakuten login page..

any idea guys?
Maybe you could change the 'affiliate' in the config file? I don't have my device present, so I can't give you more specific details on what config file. Just check the main folder and the .kobo folder on config files. In one of them should be that label.
echwel is offline   Reply With Quote