View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Please use support@astak.com

Dear All:

I am going to be limiting my posts on MobileRead Forum from now on. While I have many friends here I will miss... I think the time has come to tone down my involvement on the forum.

I will still post important events, shipping, and new releases. I just will not work it daily anymore. The constant bickering by people who take offense to my trying to explain features and benefits has gotten out of hand.

I thank all of you for following Astak. You are going to love your devices.

It is just I have finally learned why manufacturers do not get online. The few, unfortunately, impact the many. I am not leaving and will still post but will not get involved daily anymore!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote