View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #38
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I've had an iPhone for about 3 years now. First a 3GS, which I had no complaints about, then a 4, and then in February my hubby upgraded me to a 4S (at which time I said I was happy with my 4, but thank you...better camera at least).

I had NEVER been into an Apple store before, but thanks to the new 4S, I've now been there twice in one week this month. Bad/faulty hardware on the first device, then a completely different hardware fault on the replacement. I'm on the THIRD device now but have still not bothered to restore, as my faith in it is less than stellar.

Then, we saw this article, which has me now thinking twice about any more Apple purchases:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04...es_to_foxconn/

I fear that without Steve Jobs at the helm with his fastidious quality control, Apple will just become another "tech company" that is only focused on the bottom line, rather than the customer
teija is offline   Reply With Quote