View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #166
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
The screensaver hack isn't working for me (update is greyed out) so can I assume that the kindle has been correctly jailbroken? I did the press on the left corner on that document and it said my kindle was being liberated etc, but maybe it hasn't worked?
First: please clearly specify what you are talking about. "The screensaver hack" isn't enough. Second, see knc1's comment above. And third, please keep this thread on-topic, i.e., don't diverge into what a jailbreak can or can't do.

No, we're not assholes - we are trying to help you. But you will get much more meaningful answers if you ask your questions in the correct threads.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote