View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
I downloaded the free GSam version, and it is great. I may consider purchasing the full version in the close future.

I'm glad it makes not difference on Shutdown and Sleep.

I am concerned about in your reply is a full charge takes 6 hours and with that you get 6 hours of use!? I was under the impression a full charge gave you at least 11hrs of play time. 6 hours isn't alot at all.
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote