View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #13
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This is an exceedingly odd decision to make, if you'll forgive me for saying so. The Kindle is pretty much the only reader on the market which CAN'T read library books directly. Would it not make more sense to buy one of the numerous ADE-based readers and be able to read them normally?
Agreed. I won a Kindle 3 and am saddened at the crazy process I would have to go through to borrow a library book to read. I'll just have to scour deals and read old books for the time being. I'm starting to think about selling it or getting a second reader just for the library. I'll believe Kindle borrowing from my library when I actually use it.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote