View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
MikeFromMesa
Enthusiast
MikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook Color
Thank you so much for the link. I have been looking for something like this for a week now, but all I had found were online conversion pages. They worked, but took the time of uploading the fb2 book, converting and then downloading the converted book. It was better than nothing, but still a workstation based program would be much better. That was the reason I have been trying to get Calibre and Sigil to work for me.

I contacted the publisher of one of the online conversion pages and offered to buy a workstation version of the product, but never heard back. I expect this to solve all of the conversion issues. I already converted several books and found that the PC Nook app would display them properly, so I assume this program is good to go.

Thanks again.
MikeFromMesa is offline   Reply With Quote