View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Stop being deliberately dense, Jon. The total height of your signature is a problem. How you reduce it is up to you, but you are expected to reduce it.

As mentioned, the guidelines apply to you, too.
______
Dennis
The new rules are being way too strict. Things were fine the way there were. There was no good reason to change things. What was the reason for screwing with the signatures? I can understand signatures that were excessively large. But mine wasn't and I can see a lot of others that you'll be screwing with that also are not too large,
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote