View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Logseman... If I've understood you correctly...

It's hard to see how to do that given the way Themes currently work. When I wrote my own Theme recently I had to specifically define:
  • the total screen area and position available to display all the recently-read items (avoiding the menu buttons).
  • the screen area and position of a single recently-read item

I also had to provide different settings for when the PB360 was in Portrait or Landscape mode.

The total recently-read area then gets filled with as many items as will fit.

If the max number that would fit was 7 and you only wanted 5 then you would still be left with empty screen where the remaining 2 would have been, which doesn't seem to offer any benefits.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote