View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Punch View Post
The dodgy EPUB would read fine for several pages. Then, on turning the page, I'd find the next paragraph completely skipped, or apparently shifted up vertically so that only the last 2 or 3 lines of it were displayed. Going back a page and then forward a page reproduced this issue exactly. Closing the book and re-opening it and going to the same page led to the same problem at the same point in the book.
Did you get any errors reported with the book on validation? (The validator at http://validator.idpf.org/ is very good). I know you have since bought a fully working book but I'm interested in what may have gone wrong.

My Sony reader is quite unforgiving with any errors in a book but I have never had them from a conversion, only from my own meddling.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote