View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You should catch up on your Ludlum and Crichton while you are waiting. The Solomon Scandals has a similar title.

BOb
Aren't both Ludlum and Crichton now dead? Crichton this year and Ludlum a few years ago, right? I don't think we'll be getting much new from them. But, I do need to go look up The Solomon Scandals...I haven't read that one.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote