View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Quote:
What port are you using for impserve, eb1150 and the EBW1150? Do the EBW1150 reader settings match i.e. proxy 127.0.0.1 port 9090 and both HTTP options checked!
Sorry about the lack of detail. So here goes.

Reader setup
http proxy 127.0.0.1 and box is checked.
usb proxy 9090 and box is checked.

PC
eb1150 -h 127.0.0.1
impserve -a 127.0.0.1 and usually just impserve so it defaults to 0.0.0.0 online bookshelf works the same either way as well the surfing or lack thereof.

Privoxy is disabled although I got the same results when trying to access any external links with the linreb and privoxy setup as well. Moving books to the reader works as well as deleting them from the pc from my online bookshelf. As for where are the links coming from that would be the index.html file that you uploaded and it is in the content directory that impserve 0.4.2 is using. What is really strange is that the image from google is loaded on that first page where the edit box is and I can almost always get ebookwise.com to load, at least the first page. Trying to go anywhere else from the reader just gets me those 0 length packets.

Also trying to load an external link from inside of an ebook causes a crash on the reader. I tried that too with one of the posted imps.

What version of the firmware is on the ebw-1150's that are working? Probably isn't the problem as I can get at least one external page to load.

The main thing is that I can get my books loaded on the reader from my pc and that still works fine. Just feeling a little left out with all of the folks being able to look at book lists and such here on mobile read and all I get is long string of zeros....
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote