View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Nate:

Small favour to ask. Could you please revise your first post, namely, Step 2. to indicate that windows users do not need to install python (big hurdle for some!) and can now use the windows executable in the impserve thread.

I know some other moderators use the EBW1150, but seem to be 'absent' from these discussions as are a lot of other ebw1150 users. The PDFRead software (which btw ashkulz wrote in python) has become very popular because it is ready to use and doesn't need one to install python "just to try it".

Could installing python be that tramatic?

Thanks,
weeeeell.... not *traumatic*, necessarily, but remember nick when i first tried to use your python script and i couldn't figure out how to install the blasted thing (because it turned out you don't install it... ). so yes actually the reason i haven't tried this yet is that although i DID eventually manage to use your python script (thanks to your step-by-step instructions), i've sort of forgotten how it works and the idea of wrestling with it again made me sigh with unthusiasm (or whatever is the opposite of enthusiasm).

of course, apparently there is a windows exe now, so i'll go test it out. thanks guys !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote