View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
Yep, Microsoft Security Essentials was the problem. Disable it for the initial installation, and subsequent installations will go well.

Now, back to Calibre!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobarefeet View Post
I use Win Vista and it wont allow me to creat a folder with this command

I have tried several times to install and everytime get a bad database message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. still the same thoughts?
Did you read post 4 by Timoleon (quoted above)? He said he was using Microsoft Security Essentials for spam/virus protection and turning it off allowed him to install the app. Try turning your Antivirus off and see if it installs.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote