View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
sento
Zealot
sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch 622
It would be better to get rid of all these annoying bugs before implement anything new. These statistics are nice, but with the current firmware my reader is unable to remember the place were i left a book, or display the fonts properly the reader was shipped with, when i'm reading a ePub.
If they want to improve reading ePubs. The mentioned bugs should be the first targets of the kobo developers.
sento is offline   Reply With Quote