View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
I think that the problem is the fact that people prefer to try the new OS on their old hardware. Microsoft Corp has sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses in the month since the launch.

There is a very good reason for users to want to test the OS first. When I got a laptop with Vista back in 2007, and I hated it, I was surprised to find out that I couldn't downgrade because there were no drivers for that model for XP. It's always best to be cautious with new Windows OS.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote