View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #4
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
Ana

Just thought I would post that the two DSi-XL's are still going strong and the firmware for the EZ-Flash Vi has been updated to the latest level and works with the newer DSi-XL firmware.

As an e-reading - entertainment device they are still performing very well.

I use a 16 gig class 10 micro sdhc card with my EZF-Vi card. This does improve boot time and file/app access.

Nintendo has discontinued these units but they can still be had for approx $100 Canadian. They sport two cameras (OK for kids) and with the various flash cards available they support music, movie (video), the DS games, epub/txt reader, two 3.5 screens (one is a touch screen), homebrew apps expand it's functionality and the battery last approx 10 hrs. Depending on the game you can play against other users via the Internet or connect to other players within 20 feet.

JLG432

Last edited by jlg432; 11-12-2012 at 10:18 PM.
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote