View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
My son will be opening his Kindle Fire later today. I own two other Android tablets and I have a question regarding ES File Explorer, specifically on the Kindle Fire. On my other two Android tablets I can launch ES File Explorer and in the top left hand corner it says Local. If I press it I get a pull down menu and can change the view to LAN, FTP, or Bluetoooh (obviously this last option won't apply to the Fire). If I select LAN it allows me to view shared folders on my computer which I can then access and copy files (Apps, Documents, Photos etc.) wirelessly to my tablet without using a USB cable. My question is: When you launch ES File Explorer on the Fire is there a pull down menu that will allow you to select LAN and view shared computers on your LAN? If so, it may be possible to transfer files wireless instead of USB. If no one responds I'll check this later today and see if it's possible. I like to transfer files wireless to my other tablets using ES File Explorer, much easier and convenient then a USB cable.
It looks like there is so you should be able to.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote