View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Yes, you can unzip, edit and then zip again.

When zipping, the mimetype file must be the first file in the zip, and it must be zipped uncompressed. The other files must follow.

I wrote an Applescript for Mac OS X that does this zipping. I'm sure a batch file for Windows could be written too.
What I do is unzip the ePub, and then make the changes and put back just the files that I've changed. Works quite easily.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote