View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummers View Post
The first few sentences of the end of a page are showing up at the beginning of the next page. This is only happening with the last few books I've bought from the Sony store. Is this a new feature? I hate it! Anyone know how to stop it? I'm using a PRS-505.
Are you in landscape mode? If so then yes, this is a feature.

Did you recently use the PRSCustomizer to change your font? If so, then you need to force the Reader to re-build the LRF pagination information. You can either delete the cache files manually, or just remove the book files from your device then copy them back on. Note: I'm not sure how custom fonts work with the pre-pagination the Sony software does.

If neither, you might still try removing the books then re-adding them. Something might just have gone wrong with the pagination process this once.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote