View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
The Nook Developer's Corner is for
Quote:
Rooting, Hacking, and development of software for the Nook, Nook Color, and Nook Tablet.
Do you think that is what your question is about?

I strongly recommend you post your questions about EPUB and the publishing process somewhere like the EPUB forum, or perhaps the Writer's Corner. In fact, I see other questions about NookPress in the EPUB forum.

The reason for posting in the correct forum is so that the people who know something about the issue can find your post to answer it.
A number of our members publish on NookPress, and at least one (@Hitch) is a professional who helps hundreds of authors format and upload their books across all major ebook platforms. I guarantee she knows the answer, but she will never see your post in the forum dedicated to software modding and development on the Nook ereader devices.