View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:02 AM   #29
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
The resolution is no where near the latest iPad or even the Nook HD+ or Nook HD or even the Kindle Fire HD.

It's only slightly better than the iPad mini.
Nook = no sale
Kinde Fire HD = no sale

Any apple = no sale

So, what other tablets are there, in the range of 7 to 8 inch, with the ability to stick an SD card in there in Europe? As far as I know, only the Nexus is for sale, and the older Samsung 7" tablet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Rumored specs unfortunately peg it at 189 ppi.
My current tablet has a 170 ppi. And I have 0 problems with that. Why should I need more then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
That'd be disappointing, that would have been OK a year go, but it's not good enough now.
That depends one the person. It's more than enough for me and I think a lot of other people as well. It all depends on functionality vs price.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote