View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #20
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Why wouldn't you just get one iPod that holds all of that? I have the iPod Classic with 160GB that I have pretty much everything I own on it. I have music, audiobooks, podcasts etc. Wouldn't one device with everything be much easier than multiple devices with limited capacity?

I would think the price of the 160GB unit is much cheaper than paying for all those smaller capacity units too. The 160 iPod Classic is $250. Best Buy sells an 8GB clip for $60. I don't know. Maybe I'm missing something but that just doesn't make sense to me to have multiples instead of one bigger capacity device.
It's just a matter of personal preference. I can add up to a 32gb micro SDHC card to the 8gb and 4gb Sansa mp3 players. I have one with Christmas music, one with classical music, one with all other kinds of music, and now I want one for just the audio books and radio programs. I could just swap out the memory cards, but the Sansas are cheap enough that I can indulge myself by buying multiple units.

On sale, the 8gb players are around $40, and the 4gb around $30. If one breaks, I'm not out too much money, and I still have the memory card to use in another device.

And I don't buy iStuff anyway.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote