View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Not a bad idea. I like Yeats very much.

At the moment I'm doing a complete Heine in German, though. For Yeats, I'd have to find good sources for all the works. And I couldn't stop at the poetry, I think. There's a lot of great prose by him, too. The plays, well...

And then there's Blake, of course. And John Clare. And I've got Tennyson's Idylls of the King in the works, with the Doré illustrations - if I can find them all...

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 10-01-2012 at 09:45 AM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote