Thread: Stars
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
You mean you also see the same row of stars right across the screen between messages superimposed over the text that's there, just like the graphic I posted? Have a look at the graphic again. You seem to be talking about something different.
Sorry, I did not look at the graphic, I was going by what was written.

My bad!

The stars in the graphic is totally wrong, and I have not a clue why you are seeing them.

Wish you luck in tracking down the problem. It must be some kind of formatting problem. Not the forums it seems.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote