View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
The next Kindle Fire will have collections, that is a FACT.
You mean it's so obvious that it would be inconceivable if it didn't have collections, right? Because you could have said the same thing about the Fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
First off, you don't go and make a donation to a campaign like that with NOTHING to back up its legitimacy. Sure it might be backed by a company who'll give you back the money if they don't meet their goal, but what stops them from running off with your money if they do?
I guess the same thing could be said of pretty much every fundraising campaign ever. The question to ask yourself when looking at anything like this is, "Are these people planning on destroying their reputation by taking advantage of me?" The answer for me was no, and that's why you'll find me among the contributors.

Last edited by foreverjuly; 02-19-2012 at 05:44 PM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote