View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #10
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaxed View Post
Hmmm...I wouldn't normally waste time replying, but people who take themselves too seriously and have nothing better to do with their time than harrass people by trolling forums irritate me. Get over yourself.
Wait, what? It's called moderating, not trolling. I always post a notice when I'm moving a thread so that the original poster may notice that it's been moved (it's easy to miss due to thread subscriptions) and post in the right place next time. I don't see the need to post which forum I moved the post to, because it can clearly be read on the top of the page, which is what I wrote in my last post.
What part of the above do you consider trolling, exactly?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote