View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
The fees aren't cheap but I've seen higher charges for overnight shipping and $5.99 for Prime members is pretty sweet. If this were available in my area, I'm sure I'd use it. Heck, I pay that to get a pizza delivered. Usually the unlimited 2-day is fine for me but occasionally I'm impatient and pay $3.99 for overnight. Another $2 for same-day delivery isn't much of a jump. I wonder if this will increase Prime memberships.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote