View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #21
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Do wives need any approval to do anything? I wonder if there are forums where wives complain about having to get approval to buy shoes.

With me, it's simple. I buy what I want without permission, and you can buy what you want, also without permission, assuming the prices and amounts of purchases on both ends are reasonable. (Rest assured, I won't buy an $2000 laptop without talking about that first.) I make that very clear from the beginning.

If a lady has trouble grasping that simple concept, she can either leave, or eventually be thrown out. I'm not going to beg for trivial $100 purchases that come around every one or two years, certainly not if the money spent is less than a dinner for two, which we'll have far more often.

It seems a lot of ladies are control freaks with regard to money (even if they are not the ones earning it) as I'm single most of the time, with me being the one to quit the relationship, with exactly this as the main point. Sometimes I have the feeling that women are brought up by their mothers with the notion that they have to control the entire household, especially the money.

I just don't put up with that crap. I'd rather be single and lead a simple life.

Last edited by Katsunami; 10-26-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote